Matured much?
Heeeeey guys! :) And assalamualaikum for the Muslims. Me, Nur Fatin Farhana Binti Fauzi is currently single but not available. Hihi but. . . I love my Baem alots! Why?! Hehehe lemme tell you. Actually, I yang minta break egh i prefer to call -off for awhile. Because? I nak study PMR is just around the corner. #sorry guys Im using english-malay cause I've got broken English dammit! Sorry. Um okay let me explained something. I nak Penilaian Menengah Rendah and dia nak Sijil Penilaian Menengah. Im sooooo scared :O Im 15 already?! Why so fast? I thought that Im still a 13 years old girl. Hihi btw I love my new school! I've got new friends. And and how I've met him! Hehe okay let's continued. Then, I yang minta off cause I nak study and tried to forget him till the end of pmr. Then pmr habis insyaAllah if dia tak ada pengganti I we both sambung balik okay? Yeah we both single bukan sebab bergaduh or what. My parents and beloved brother, Payed also support me doing this. Hihi and last night after i texting him about this, I was like menangis gila punya. And after that I've text Iwan. I asked him whether am I right doing all this? And Iwan cakap okay bla bla bla asalkan terbaik bla bla hehe thanks Iwan. K me was so legaaaa after Iwan said that. Ok sleepy already. I think Imma go to sleep. Bye peoplesss :) xxThe hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go,
and knowing when to say goodbye.